We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website.
You may be asked for your name and email address. We will collect personally identifiable information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Third-Party Processing and Ads
Our Website is accessible to children, but it is not directed at them directly. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We respect your rights regarding your personal information. As a user of our Website, you have the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any personal information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information from our systems.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Brandeis Email: [email protected]
Last updated: 22 June 2023